Friday 13 May 2011

Welcome to my Newcastle United Blog

Welcome to my Newcastle United Blog!

Newcastle United FC Blog
I am Richard, a lifelong Newcastle United FC supporter currently attending High School in the great city of Newcastle upon Tyne.

I love the Toon Army and have a passsion for journalism, so I thought I would start this blog to gain some basic knowledge of how blogs work as well as test out my writing techniques and report any NUFC news and views I may have.

The articles may not always be frequent or of the highest quality (yet) but they are my honest opinions.

I am really hoping to get some regular articles written on this website and improve my writing/jounalistic skills, please feel free to leave any comments (without completely destroying my confidence), suggestions or ideas on regarding my articles or things I can do / read to improve my writing style.

No comments:

Post a Comment